I Melghatavaril Mohor: Dr. Ravindra ani Dr. Smita Kolhe by Mrinalini Chitale I

Melghatavaril Mohor: Dr. Ravindra ani Dr. Smita Kolhe by Mrinalini Chitale

UNSUNG HEROES
Dr.Ravindra & Dr.Smnita Kolhe fits the every possible definition of the UNSUNG HEROES.
These people are devoted their lives for the betterment of the one the most malnourished & poorest tribes in Melghat,Maharashtra.

This books tells the story of their hard work & passion towards their goal.Born with heart decease Dr.Ravindra Kolhe is a man with a core of steel who is greatly supported by his fiery wife Dr.Smita.In 1984 they started their clinic in small village Bairagarh which treats people by charging only Rs.1.They do not take any funds from anyone.It is the story beliefs,ethics & values.It tells us that there is more meaningful life beyond materialistic things.

They not only treated people with medical conditions but they improved their lives with smart agricultural techniques,fighting against corrupt government officials & powerful people.
Read & spread this amazing book as its filled with jaw dropping moments of this couple's life which will give you chills. You will fill inspired & uplifted for sure.It will change your perspective towards life.
Rating : 4/5 ЁЯСКЁЯСКЁЯСКЁЯСК

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I рдирд╕ीрд░ुрдж्рджीрди рд╢ाрд╣ рдЖрдгि рдордЧ рдПрдХ рджिрд╡рд╕ - рд╕рдИ рдкрд░ांрдЬрдкे I

I Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson I

I The Industries of the Future by Alec Ross I