I Hooked How to Build Habit –Forming Products by Nir Eyal I

I Hooked How to Build Habit –Forming Products by Nir Eyal I
Have you ever wondered most of us check our smart phones first thing in the morning? That too everyday. Research shows that we check our phones to the number that is closer to astounding 150 daily sessions. Why we scroll down and down on FB,Twitter,Instagram,WhatsApp? Why because we are HOOKED & you can find how in this amazingly fascinating book Hooked How to Build Habit –Forming Products by Nir Eyal. It's well researched. It's interesting. And it's thought-provoking.
The technologies we use have turned into COMPULSIONS if not full fledged addictions. Its impulse to check a message notification. Its pull to visit Youtube, Facebook or Twitter for just few minutes, only to find yourself still tapping and scrolling an hour later. Its the urge you likely fee throughout your day but you hardly notice.( You must have experienced the irritation or frustration or even anger in some cases when you were not able to do the above said things this when Internet of Nashik is off for few days due to social unrest).
Here Nir explains steps with giving a very great and simple examples of today’s biggest technology driven companies. He also cautions us that if you are building a habit forming product make it very clear that whether its going to make life easier of the users. He also anticipates the negative aspects of this products. As rightly described by them as the “Cigrettes of 20th Century”. If you build a product which can be turned into a habit which is very hard to break then you will have a very flourishing business.
Greatest example we can relate when Britishers ruled Indians for more than 150 years & how they made us drink Tea and turned it into Habit. I mean how can hot country like us consumes so much of tea !!!
You must read this book & then you should hope that your Competition isn’t reading this.!! Its that good.
Rating : 5/5 👊👊👊👊👊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I नसीरुद्दीन शाह आणि मग एक दिवस - सई परांजपे I

I Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson I

I The Industries of the Future by Alec Ross I