I The Industries of the Future by Alec Ross I

 I The Industries of the Future by Alec Ross I


I always thought that our generation from Non Metro part of India was not able to capitalize that much on DOTCOM Boom.If we have been guided,mentored in early phases of our education then we also could have enjoyed the fruits of DOTCOM boom.We started getting into computers/IT relatively late when the sector already reached to its peak & isolation.We kinda 'Missed the Bus'.
If you don't wanna happen this to your loved ones & you are budding entrepreneur.Read this amazing & thrilling ride.
This is a very authentic (as writer is former Senior Innovation Adviser to Obama Administration) & comprehensive account what innovations happening all over the world. Ross travelled to over 40 countries, examining emerging trends and has connected the dots to provide a compelling and credible overview of where we might be headed in the next 10-20 years.
It covers wide range of topics like Robotics,Precision Medicine,Genomics,Precision farming,Driver less cars,Drone Home deliveries,Codified Money,Cyber Security & much more.He is providing whats the real status of all the innovations happening around us.He warns us with opportunities & risks.He analyses what it will take to survive & thrive.Future is already hitting us.
It saddens me even more no one in our surrounding is talking about it.There are no authentic platforms which provides parents,students the proper information.We all are busy following the current trends & pouring the huge chunks of money into the education which is going to be isolated as there wont be any markets for it.
But no worries grab this cool book you want to catch the next "BUS".
Adapt or Perish.
Rating : 3/5 ЁЯСКЁЯСКЁЯСК

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I рдирд╕ीрд░ुрдж्рджीрди рд╢ाрд╣ рдЖрдгि рдордЧ рдПрдХ рджिрд╡рд╕ - рд╕рдИ рдкрд░ांрдЬрдкे I

I Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson I